Security is always an issue with this type of program. Because it is browser based, no practice or patient information is copied to the mobile device. If you lose your phone, please make sure you log into the Dentrix web site and change your password to ensure the data can not be accessed from the lost phone.
You will need the following items in place to use Dentrix Mobile (from Dentrix FAQ document):
- Active Dentrix Customer Service Plan
- Dentrix G4 Productivity Pack 7
- Latest version of the DXWeb Toolbar
See Patient Details at a Glance
When customers get a call from someone requesting a new prescription, they can know within seconds if the caller is a patient or not. With Dentrix Mobile, they can search for the patient’s name and their essential information, including:
- Contact Information - view the patient’s home, mobile, work and other phone numbers and email address.
- Prescriptions—view a list of patient’s prescriptions, dates and details.
- Medical Alerts - view a list of allergies and other medically important information.
- Past Appointments - view the date and time of past appointments. Click on the appointment date to view details of the past appointment.
- Future Appointments - see updated appointments as soon as updates are made at the office.
Thanks for reading,